Please give us your feedback!
This is a beta version of Faster Hands! Right now we are working on improvements and advanced functionality. It is very important for us to receive your feedback.
Please feel free to inform us about errors, ideas for improvement and give us your opinion.
1. IDENTIFYING DATA:The holder of the web domain/s is Torsten Geisler, with address at Paseo Marítimo Pablo Ruiz Picasso 15, 6ºB2; 29016 Málaga; Spain; email@example.com
3. USE OF THE WEB SITE:www.fasterhands.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, "the content") owned by fasterhands.com. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER agrees to make an adequate use of the content that fasterhands.com offers through its website and with an enunciatively but non-limiting character, not to use them for:
(i) engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as a defense of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of fasterhands.com of its suppliers or third parties, introducing or disseminating on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Fasterhands.com reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or children, the order or public safety or which, in their opinion, were not suitable for publication.
In any case, fasterhands.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, according to the provided provisions of the regulations.
4.2. Compliance with the applicable regulations. -Fasterhands.com complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 21 December, which approves the regulations for the development of said Organic Law and Other regulations in force and applicable always, ensuring that the user's personal data is correctly used and processed.
Fasthands.com also informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request its consent to the USER for the treatment of its electronic mail for commercial purposes in every moment
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as data derived from your navigation, may be stored in the files of fasterhands.com and processed for the purpose of attending your request and maintaining the relationship that is established in the forms that subscribe.
In addition, the USER consents to the processing of their data to inform them, by any means, including email, of products and services of fasterhands.com.
In case of not authorizing the processing of his data for the purpose stated above, the USER may exercise his right of opposition to the processing of his data under the terms and conditions set forth below in the "Exercise of ARCO Rights".
4.3. Security measures.Fasterhands.com informs you that you have implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance to the provisions of Article 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Also, fasterhands.com has established additional measures to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
4.4. ARCO Rights Exercise: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition. -Those physical individuals who have provided their data through the website www.fasterhands.com, may contact the owner of the same in order to be able to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the data incorporated in their Files freely. The interested party can exercise their rights by means of written communication addressed to fasterhands.com with the reference "Protection of data fasterhands.com", specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address: Torsten Geisler Paseo Marítimo Pablo Ruiz Picasso 15, 6ºB2 29016 Málaga SPAIN
You can also exercise the rights ARCO, through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.5. LinksAs a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by fasterhands.com. Therefore fasterhands.com does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites other than fasterhands.com, note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
4.6. “Cookies” policyA cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person who accesses the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from said equipment. Fasterhands.com uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving the users navigation in the website, without any type of advertising object or similar, for the analysis and elaboration of navigation statistics that the USER performs in the website, as well as to share the contents in social networks (Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Disqus, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
Fasterhands.com uses on this website the cookies that are detailed below:
- Browser configuration; for example: Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647 Explorer, from: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 Firefox, from: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/activitar-y-disable-cookies-que-los-sitios-we Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042 Opera, from: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en-US/cookies.html
4.7. MinorsThe website fasterhands.com is not aimed at minors. The owner of the website declines any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:fasterhands.com, by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of fasterhands.com or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by fasterhands.com will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author. Reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means without the authorization from fasterhands.com are strictly forbidden. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of fasterhands.com. You can view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard disk or on any other physical media as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on the pages of fasterhands.com.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:fasterhands.com is not liable, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the contents, for lack of availability of the site Web - which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance - as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS:Fasterhands.com reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice in its website as it deems appropriate, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these appear or are located on its website.
8. POLICY OF LINKS:
8.1. Persons or entities that wish to make or do make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the website of fasterhands.com should be subject to the following conditions:
- - The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the express prior authorization of fasterhands.com
- - Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames will not be established on the website of fasterhands.com without prior express authorization.
- - No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established on the website of fasterhands.com nor on the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the webpage in which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to fasterhands.com unless expressly authorized by it.
- - The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between fasterhands.com and the owner of the website or the portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of fasterhands.com of the services and contents offered on said website or portal.
- - fasterhands.com will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public in the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor of the information and manifestations included in them.
8.2. The fasterhands.com website may make connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to the user. These links have the sole function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.Fasterhands.com does not commercialize, nor direct, nor controls in advance, nor makes own the contents, services, information and manifestations available in said websites.
Fasterhands.com does not assume any responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may derive from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, demonstrations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by fasterhands.com and that are accessible through www.fasterhands.com